• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
- Indexed replacement twist shifters for triple chainring drivetrains - Shimano-compatible (2 to 1 ratio) - Shimano Equivalent: SL-RS45 / SL-RS35
$19.90 - $46.66
- Shifter options for Sturmey 3-speed internal gear hubs - Choose top-mount thumb shifter (22.2mm clamp), bar end shifter for road drop bars or twist shifter; specific shifters for 3-speed fixed hub model S3X
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
- Drivetrain Speeds: 3x9 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
Shimano Alfine SL-S7000-8 shifter for internally geared hubs. - Only compatible with Alfine S7000-8 hubs - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700-8 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano 2-way release feature - Optical gear display
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
Shimano Deore M590 trigger style shifters provide excellent functionality for 3x9 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - 2-Way release feature - Derailleur cables included
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit. - 2-way release - Removable optical display - Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force - Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting - 20% lighter rear shifts - Consistently stable shifting - RD new shadow design with optimized slant design - New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology - Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation - Rear speeds: 11-speed - Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available - Instant Release: Yes - Multi Release: Yes - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: removable
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
$2.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- Front Cover Plate kit (left) - Cable hatch logo plate (left)
$36.99 - $61.99
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
Shimano's SLX RapidFire Plus Shift Levers make it easy to pick the perfect gear for whatever's in front of you. They feature dual release so you can push or pull the upper trigger, making shifting easy and intuitive. Finding the perfect bar position and minimizing handlebar clutter is a snap with the I-Spec adapters. They are 10-speed compatible and the front shifter is compatible with 2x and 3x chainrings. SLX has you covered.
$99.99 - $110.00
Shimano's Sora Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer crisp, easy shifting in a flat-bar package. Easy to use levers move you smoothly through the gears, and large gear indicators let you know precisely which gear combo you're in.
$121.99 - $135.00
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
$63.99 - $150.00
Shimano's Tiagra Raidfire Plus Shift Lever (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the Dura Ace line. Model Number: SL-4703 Series: Tiagra Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus Front Shifting: 3-speeds Shift Cable Casing:Tiagra
$59.99 - $60.99
The Shimano Deore XT SL-M8100-IL shifters is designed for 2 x 12 drivetrain systems. - I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
$229.99 - $250.00
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$170.00 - $337.00
SRAM's amazingly aerodynamic R2C TT Bar-End Shifters make your sleek time machine even faster. Thanks to the innovative shifting mechanism, the levers return to the center position after every shift, keeping the levers in the most aero position possible. And, with carbon fiber paddles and titanium hardware, these shifters are as light as they are beautiful. They work with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs and Yaw front derailleurs.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift all of gears at once. These shifters are indexed to shift three front chainrings, and feature micro-adjustments to keep derailleur alignment perfect.
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
Page 1 of 3 Next page