$8.00 - $15.00
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Specialized's Road Kit is the complete SWAT technology solution for the new SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby road bikes. This kit seamlessly integrates storage for everything that you need in the event of roadside repairs. - Includes SWAT Road multi-tool, CO2 twist head, 700c Turbo tube, valve extender, and money clip. - Also holds 16g CO2 cartridge (not included). - For use on applicable SWAT-prepped Roubaix and Ruby bikes.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park Tool's CTP-4K includes four replacement chain tool pins and one 5/32" ball bearing. To replace the chain tool pin, unscrew the cap, and pull out the old pin. Use care not to lose the ball bearing beneath the pin. Install the new pin and replace the cap. Works with the CT-4.3, CT-4.2, CT-4, and CT-11
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
$19.99 - $30.00
- Same award-winning Nano-Tech cleaner in a concentrated form - One 500ml Pouch will make 2x 1L nano-tech cleaner bottle - Can be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrated form - Works really well in a chain cleaning device like Muc-Off X-1 - Safe on all bike parts or all bike frame materials
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
$7.95 - $10.00
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$7.00 - $11.00
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$3.99 - $25.00
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
$10.00 - $17.90
- Premium white grease - Great for bearings and overhauls
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
The Mini P20 is a 20-function, pro-quality, precision mini-tool with a sleek forged alloy body. Integrated chain tool with built-in master link tool for removing master link type chains folds away for a streamlined profile. Perfect for any road or trailside repair. - Body Material: Forged aluminum - Tool Material: Chrome vanadium steel - Size: 7.4 x 2.9 x 1.8cm / 2.9" x 1.1" x 0.7" - Weight: 131g / 4.62oz - Additional Features: Knife blade lock, extendable for leverage, and secondary chain link fence - Includes neoprene bag Tools: - S2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen wrenches - 8mm hex socket - T15 / T25 Torx wrenches - 14G / 15G / Mavic M7 / Shimano 4.5mm spoke wrenches - CrMo steel chain tool, CrMo master link tool - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Serrated knife / saw
$11.99 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- New extra-long 27cm hex key and second ball-end deliver leverage and speed - Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of pedals and cranks - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use Pedals featuring a back-side hexagon broach are now standard on many modern bicycles in 6mm and 8mm sizes. Pedro's led the way with our 6mm hex pedal driver specifically designed for quick-and-easy pedal installation and removal. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, a new extra-long 27cm hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$55.99 - $79.99
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
$6.00 - $20.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
Page 1 of 5 Next page