Giro d’Italia 2013 stage 14 results
|1. Mauro SANTAMBROGIO, Vini Fantini-Selle Italia, in 4:42:55
2. Vincenzo NIBALI, Astana, at :00
3. Carlos Alberto BETANCUR GOMEZ, Ag2r La |
|18 May 2013|
|Spring/Summer hours - Thursday, April 25, 2013|
Well, it 's starting to feel like Spring at last, and we're switching to Spring/Summer hours effective April 29. We'll be here from 10-7 daily, 10-6 on Saturdays and 11-5 on Sundays.
We have a great selection of new bikes, clothing and accessories waiting for you.
Does your bike need service to get ready for the season ahead? Don't delay. Call for an appointment today.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
|PROFESSIONAL FITTING - Wednesday, May 09, 2012|
Turin Bikes - Fitting Featuring BG FIT
All services performed by a BG FIT TECHNICIAN
Turin Bikes combines training, technology, and experience to provide a premium bicycle fit. Our fit specialists receive extensive training from Specialized using fitting principles established by the Boulder Center for Sports Medicine.BG FIT (Body Geometry Fit Integration Technology) is a comprehensive fit philosophy created to help cyclists ride faster, longer and in greater comfort, while reducing risk of injury. We analyze body, knee, foot angles, and knee tracking. Expect to spend 1 to 1.5 hours with us. Our certified fit specialist will do an extensive interview, evaluate your flexibility, and apply the information towards your personal cycling goals. No matter what your level of cycling or experience might be, this service can be critical to enjoying the sport of cycling and doing it injury free.
Comprehensive Fit Road/Mtn – $99
• Pre-fit interview to ascertain pre-existing injuries or conditions and expectations of riding experience.
• Physical measurements and a flexibility assessment.
• Measure your existing bike and note any problems with the bike or equipment.
• Foot/shoe/cleat/pedal system is analyzed for power and natural alignment.
• Saddle selection if needed, proper seat height, fore/aft position and tilt for power and comfort.
• Includes pedal system analysis (PSA)
aprox. 60 minutes
Comprehensive Aerobar positioning and Tri-specific Fit– $125
aprox. 90 minutes
Pedal & Cleat Analysis – $60
-Saddle height & fore and aft adjustment (find a proper saddle, if necessary)
-Proper cleat placement (fore, aft, and rotational)
-Proper support of foot
aprox. 30-45 minutes
Professional Fitting By:
Anthony Cimino (BG FIT TECHNICIAN) 303.837.1857
Call for an appointment!
700 Lincoln St.
Denver, CO 80203