Service Is Hiring
Turin Bicycles, one of Denver’s oldest and most respected bike shops, is looking for experienced mechanics to join our service department. Turin’s downtown location makes it an attractive and exciting place to work. Access to the shop is easy as we’re located right off the Cherry Creek Trail bike path and at the intersection of several major bus routes. Interested applicants should expect to work at least one weekend day. Having said that, we accommodate our employees’ needs with respect to school, racing, and time off for vacations. We offer competitive pay based on experience and abilities, paid time off, and excellent employee purchase benefits.
Our service department is known for its high quality work as a result of an environment that values quality as much as quantity. We are looking for people who are passionate about cycling, bikes, and bike repair.
Applicants must have:
– Minimum two years experience working in a bike shop service department
– Exceptional customer service and communication skills
– Strong mechanical aptitude/ability
– Familiarity with modern bicycle technology (i.e. hydraulic brakes, suspension components, and electronic shifting)
– Ability to accurately diagnose problems and estimate the extent/cost of repairs
– Ability to work in a dynamic, sometimes fast-paced environment
If interested please send e-mail with resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in the store with resume/references in hand and ask for Dave.