*Please call ahead or stop in to schedule any major services or repairs*
Whether it’s a flat tire or a complete overhaul, our professional staff can do it all. Our service staff is comprised of experienced road and mountain bike mechanics.
We offer custom bicycle builds, suspension and hydraulic service, adaptive technology, wheel building and more; no one does it better, and we’re backed up by the most extensive replacement parts inventory in Denver.
Walk-in service is always available for minor repairs.
XC Race Tune-up and Trail Tune-up
Includes everything in the Annual Tune plus the following:
- Fork oil and seal service.
- Rear shock oil and seal service.
- **Parts not included**
Annual Tune- ups
Annual Tune-ups Include everything in the Major tune-up plus the following:
- Replace all shift and brake cables and housing.
- Replace handlebar tape.
- Clean & service or replace bottom bracket bearings.
- Clean & service or replace headset bearings.
- Replace brake pads.
- Replace tires/tubes.
- Bleed brakes.
- **Parts not included.**
Major Tune Includes everything in the Basic Tune-up plus the following:
- Off-bike solvent cleaning of the chain, cassette, chainrings, and both derailleurs.
- Overhaul of derailleur pulleys and re-lubrication of all derailleur pivots, front and rear.
- Pro level wheel truing, dishing and tensioning.
- Thorough cleaning of entire bike.
- No additional labor charges for replacement of drivetrain components.
Dropper Post Service (Rock Shox and Command Post)
Fork Oil and Seal Service (Rock Shox and Fox)
RS Charger or Fox FIT Cartridge Bleed
Fork Damper Rebuild
Rear Shock Oil and Seal Service (RS and Fox)
Standard Wheel Build
Custom/Deep/Carbon Wheel Build
Pro Build (New kit on old or new frame)
If you are unsatisfied with your service experience in any way,
please let us know, we’ll make it right”.